- Friday, November 13, 2020
- Thursday, December 10, 2020 at 10:00 a.m.
- Friday, January 15, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. (Basic Rights Presentation)
- Thursday, February 11, 2021 at 9:00 a.m.
- Friday, March 12 at 10:00 a.m.
- Friday, May 14 at 10:00 a.m.
Residents of Dover and Sherborn and the parents or guardians of students who attend our schools are welcome to participate in our meetings and attend our events. Meetings occur regularly and are posted on the district calendar. Agendas are emailed to SEPAC members in advance of each meeting.
We provide an annual workshop about the rights of students and their parents/guardians under the state and federal special education laws. In addition, we invite experts to deliver talks on a variety of topics that are of particular interest to parents. Current topics are noted below.