Please join us on January 31, 2024 for our annual Basic Rights presentation. We are grateful to the Federation for Children with Special Needs for presenting this important information to our community.
- Why the IEP is Important
- Who is Eligible for an IEP
- How the IEP is Developed
- Strengths and Concerns
- Vision Statements
- IEP Sections including PLEP A & B, Annual Goals and Service Delivery Grid
- Differences between Accommodations and Modifications
- Response, Placement and Consent
- Procedural Safeguards and more!
Advance registration is required. You can do so here.